Wednesday 19 June 2019

dior spring ball (sparkling shine)


i  love dior's sparkling shine collection, and, together with today's star spring ball, i own diablotine and delice as well, missing out only on princess.


i was a bit skeptical if this polish really is my cup of tea, but the shade was the same as my girliest flowery summer trousers i own, and thought they would be a good match. i have to say it was a good choice.

i really don't feel comfortable wearing those colours both on nails or having them in my closet, it's way out my comfort zone, but dior did something to me with those sugary shades that made me so enchanted by them.  spring ball is somewhere between coral and peach shimmery cuteness. it is subtler than i expected, so i didn't feel that weird having it on my nails.

formula ad application were pretty good, it is on the thicker side  but the shimmer really makes it flow. the pictures were made in shade, because i found the color to be more faithful this way. 






 i wore base coat (china glaze strong adhesion) + two coats of polish  + top coat (essence btgnts)